Friday, September 17, 2010

Milestone Review 1 Thoughts/Stuff

I don't really know what I'm supposed to put down here. I guess I can write about my presentation's flow.

First, I'll give my opening statement and "sell" the project a bit. I don't know whether this was something that we should be doing for the first milestone review, but it is a quick rundown of everything the project should entail, and in a better format than I've been using to describe it previously.

Next, I talk about where I am... which is completely and utterly lost. I'll show off the emails I've sent off and thus far have not had a response to... although I may need to change aspects if I do get a response before Monday. And then I'll end with my statement that I want to bring people back to the museum.

I need to practice the Powerpoint (a good powerpoint, I hope?) before I can show it off properly. Must do that before Monday. Must do that before Monday. Must do that before Monday. There's no place like home... there's no place like home...

No comments:

Post a Comment